Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Latest Design Project

This is my latest design project. This is the Henderson Home in Lafayette Colorado. It was built in 1910 and then sold in 1917 for $175 to a couple that occupied it for 55 years. I believe the house was originally one of the coal miners homes located at what is now Hwy and 119th. After the introduction of the motor car these homes when moved into what is now downtown Lafayette. This home has character and history that I am so excited to work with. The home is in great structural condition and the interior is in good shape. It needs new windows and a little face lift but the home, as you can see, holds it own in Downtown Lafayette. It will be an exciting journey.

2 comments:

  1. Love this, Janna! Great to see you blogging too!!

    Love, Jesse

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hello,

    I'd appreciate if you can give me some feedback on our site: www.regencyshop.com

    I realize that you are a bar stools connoisseur :) I'd like to hear your opinion/feedback on our bar stools. Also, it'd be swell if you can place our bar stools link on your blog.

    Thank you,
    Ashley
    ashley@regencyshop.com"

    ReplyDelete